Attitude – they say – is EVERYTHING. There's a lot of truth to that. Formed by our thought patterns, perceptions, and emotions--attitudes affect how we relate to the people in our lives. Family. Friends. Colleagues. Customers. EVERYONE. So, making sure your attitude is healthy, happy and positive is the very foundation for a better life. This interactive and insightful keynote will provide you and your team with the tools and strategies that matter the most to get in touch with various aspects of your inner self. By applying these transformational techniques, you can change your attitude and change your life.
In this dynamic, interactive program you'll learn how to:
- Recognize and change incapacitating, negative self-talk
- Recognize healthy and HELPFUL emotions vs. draining and DEBILITATING ones
- Keep negative perceptions and emotions in check
- Use "charitable attributions" to release unnecessary judgments
- Set self-communication goals
- Control excessive worry
- Inspire self-confidence and creativity
- Accelerate your performance through affirmation and visualization
- Master methods to create healthy, happy self-esteem
We're given one life. It's up to us to make the absolute most of it. Interpersonal relationship expert Dr. Susanne Gaddis, passionately shares strategies and mindsets that encourage individuals to transform the way they think and live. Invite her to speak for your organization today.
Mary Lowdermilk, Conference Director,
North Carolina Society of Hospital Volunteers/Auxilians