Did you know that you have 20,000 unique moments a day? Psychologists tell us that a moment lasts from 1-3 seconds. Did you know that the only moments that become YOUR memories are those PACKED with EMOTION? Living an extraordinary and memorable life doesn't happen by chance…it happens by CHOICE.
In this powerfully moving, life-affirming keynote, Dr. Susanne Gaddis shares insights and strategies that will potentially change you to your CORE. If you're ready to attract and build healthy relationships, fuel positive energy, and succeed at unbounded levels, then you won't want to miss this empowering presentation.
In this exhilarating program you will learn how to:
- Create "emotional wealth" through discovering "20,000 bankable" moments per day
- Steer clear of "Energy Zappers" - those who create downward emotional spirals
- Unleash the power of harmonious connectivity
- Create a life where you flourish, not flounder
- Manage your energy for a limitless life
- Recognize, master and celebrate your strengths
- Weave the "Four Tenets Of Happiness" into your life
- Proactively channel adversity into positive growth
- Create profound inner peace by mastering the act of forgiveness
- Transform limiting self-perceptions to generate a renewed enthusiasm for your life
What is true power? It's living in the moment. It's living right now. Cast off limits. Savor every moment. Become the master of your OWN life. If ever there was a time to infuse your spirit with powerful affirmation and to create unlimited potential for health, wealth, love and joy – it's NOW. Invite Dr. Susanne Gaddis to share this remarkable experience with your audience today. The results will be life-changing.
The program was excellent for such a diverse group of supervisors from department heads to crew leaders (90 employees total). All gained valuable insight into communication skills needed to motivate work groups.
Some employees actually didn't realize that they could attend a seminar for six hours, have a good time, gain some valuable tools, and get paid for it; all at the same time. It is true that a 'Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.'
Again, thank you for a wonderful day."Carolyn R. Cox, Director of Human Resources,
City of Galveston, TX