Lead and others will follow. The question is: will that be in a POSITIVE or NEGATIVE way? In today's remarkably diverse workplace, there has never been a more important time for leaders to carefully and conscientiously choose their communications approach both verbally and non-verbally. All eyes are upon YOU to direct your organization toward elevated success and productivity. How well will you handle that?
In this powerful, insight-fueled, game-changing, interactive experience, communications expert Dr. Susanne Gaddis shares the tips, tools, and strategies you need to deliver empowered feedback, constructive criticism, and create a cohesive, cooperative and creative team.
In this dynamic, interactive program you'll learn how to:
- Target which team members need more feedback than others
- Create a culture of collaborative and constructive dialogue
- Accelerate performance by delivering effective feedback
- Decipher which words to use and which to lose to accelerate your effectiveness as a leader and role model
- Use powerful clarifying statements to ensure clear understanding
- Use "reflective listening" skills so others know they are HEARD
- Build healthy, empowered, and positive relationships in the workplace
- Understand the 10 reasons why people don't share feedback (and what to do next)
- Re-engage and re-energize your listener
- Create a cohesive and engaged team within your organization
Are you ready to be the kind of leader others can't WAIT to follow and model? Invite Dr. Susanne Gaddis for your next leadership retreat or event to inspire, motivate, entertain and most importantly, leave your team with the "must have" skills and insights for taking your organization to the next level and beyond!