"It's written all over your face!" "I can't hear what you're saying because your actions are screaming at me." "Did you even hear a word I said?" Fact: We communicate every moment we interact with others in a thousand different ways we don't even realize. And MIS-communication runs rampant when we're not in tune with how we connect with those around us. Did you know that poor communication skills can lead to mistakes and problems that can cost organizations more than $1 billion a day? Or that 70-90% of everything we communicate is NON-verbal?
The remedy? A dynamic, fun, interactive keynote which arms audience members with the insights, tools, and eye-opening strategies needed to positively CONNECT...to work TOGETHER...to find COMMON GROUND...to LEAD more lead more effectively...to PRODUCE on a higher level. Overall, your team will build relationships that are POSITIVELY out of this world.
During this engaging and interactive program, you'll learn how to:
- Listen in layers (and what that means for your future)
- Master verbal and non-verbal communication skills to keep people talking
- Unlock the hidden meanings in the word choices of those around you
- Discover if the person you're talking to is checked IN or checked OUT
- Effectively respond to INTENSE emotional expression
- Skillfully use direct and indirect feedback
- Deploy Master Communicator tools when a person is on "negative repeat"
- Use Para-Language Cues to pump up the power of your active listening skills
- Engage rapport-building Mirroring and Echoing techniques
- Project confidence and credibility
- Powerfully neutralize potentially volatile situations
- Channel your inner detective and understand micro-expressions and how they reveal hidden emotion
Positive and powerful connectivity with the people in our lives, personally and professionally, is a foundation BUILDER or BREAKER. For the best possible springboard for long-lasting, mutually beneficial, strength-fortifying relationshipsbook Dr. Susanne Gaddis today to share this topic with your team. What they'll learn will not just change the way they do business it will impact their lives forever.
"I would like to extend a sincere 'Thank You!' for visiting Sam Houston State University. It was such a joy to hear you speak and I thoroughly enjoyed your workshops! Our office received so much positive feedback from the programs. Students, staff, and faculty alike raved about your sessions and mentioned that they would love to have you back on campus!
Your positive energy and zealous attitude gave our attendees a renewed sense of self, and you definitely had a phenomenal impact on our office! We really enjoyed getting to spend the day with you and learning more about your life experiences. It was such a joy to work with you, and I look forward to more events with you in the future.
Again, thank you so much for providing us a spectacular service. I greatly appreciate your cooperation and excitement put forth throughout the entire process. The workshops were a great success!"
Angie Burns, Program Coordinator, Lowman Student Center & Student Activities, Sam Houston State University (TX)